Saturday 14 January 2012

Golden Globe Nominations

Well, the Golden Globes are up next, airing tomorrow, and I thought I'd post my predictions, for the film section only. I don't know a whole lot about TV, nor do I watch much of it, so I'll stick to this area only. Here we go!

Best Motion Picture Drama- The Descendants
Best Actress-Drama- Viola Davis (The Help)
Best Actor- Drama- George Clooney (The Descendants)
Best Motion Picture Comedy or Musical- The Artist
Best Actress- Comedy or Musical- Michelle Williams (My Week With Marilyn)
Best Actor- Comedy or Musical- Jean Dujardin (The Artist)
Best Animated Film- Rango
Best Foreign Film- A Separation
Best Supporting Actress- Octavia Spencer (The Help)
Best Supporting Actor- Christopher Plummer (Beginners)
Best Director- Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist)
Best Screenplay- Moneyball (Steve Zaillian, Aaron Sorkin, Stan Chervin)
Best Original Score- The Artist (Ludovic Bource)
Best Original Song- The Living Proof (The Help- Mary J. Blidge)

I'll be posting the winners after the show tomorrow, and how well I did with my predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment